Rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions can be treated via a multitude of methods here at Dentelle Aesthetics. We have painstakingly researched the best, clinically proven treatments to calm and soothe the skin as well as manage conditions such as rosacea.
- HydraFacial – – a 4 to 6 step cleansing and hydrating treatment which utilises hydradermabrasion, specialist peels and selected serums to treat rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Alumier and Environ facials – clinically proven facials utilising high quality skin products not available on the high street, our range of specific facials target a myriad of skin concerns, including rosacea and redness. Alumier and Environ can also be used at home to compliment any facials that you have here in clinic and to offer optimum results.
- Fire & Ice facial – the iS Clinical Fire & Ice Resurfacing Facial is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime. iS Clinical products can also be used at home to compliment your Fire & Ice facial and to offer optimum results.
- Guinot Hydradermie facial – tailored to your specific skin concerns, Hydradermie is a world-renowned facial which was developed in the 1960’s by French biochemist René Guinot. It is one of the most well known in clinic treatments to balance the skin and maintain a beautiful complexion.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – during this treatment, short pulses of intense light are emitted via a handheld applicator onto your skin. This light penetrates the small blood capillaries helping to reduce inflammation and calm the symptoms of rosacea.
- LED light therapy – The Déesse Pro LED uses low-level light therapy (LLLT) by way of medical grade, surface mounted, light emitting diodes (LED’s) to expose the skin to clinically proven specific wavelengths of light which are delivered at safe and effective doses. LED light therapy can effectively calm and treat skin with rosacea.
Prior to any rosacea treatment here at Dentelle, we will ask you to attend a no obligation consultation in order to effectively recognise your skin condition and formulate the most appropriate treatment for your specific concerns.