As the skin starts to age, we can experience a variety of changes such as loss of volume in certain areas such as the cheeks and temples, lines and wrinkles forming as well as the skin becoming dehydrated and more fragile .
At Dentelle Aesthetics we offer a wide range of clinically proven treatments for ageing skin and following a no obligation consultation we will tailor a bespoke treatment plan, exclusive to your individual needs. This may include one or several of the following procedures:
- HydraFacial – a unique 4 to 6 step cleansing and hydrating treatment which utilises hydradermabrasion to actively increase the skin’s collagen and elastin production, for healthier, beautifully radiant skin. A ‘must have’ treatment to experience.
- Prodigy Peels – Say hello to PRODIGY– a three-step pharmaceutical-grade peel system designed to be the bedrock of your annual beauty regime. Performed just once or twice a year, PRODIGY can help turn back the clock on fine lines, hyperpigmentation, scaring, and photoageing concerns, all whilst helping your everyday lotions and potions work smarter.
- Alumier and Environ facials – clinically proven facials utilising high quality skin products not available on the high street. Our targeted facials can improve the skin’s tone, texture and elasticity. Alumier and Environ products can also be used at home to complement and enhance the facials that you have here at Dentelle.
- Fire & Ice facial – The iS Clinical Fire & Ice Resurfacing Facial is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime. iS Clinical products can also be used at home to compliment your Fire & Ice facial and to offer optimum results.
- Guinot Hydradermie facial – tailored to your specific skin concerns, Hydradermie is a world-renowned facial which was developed in the 1960’s by French biochemist René Guinot. It is one of the most well known treatments to balance the skin and maintain a beautiful complexion.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – during this treatment, short pulses of intense light are emitted via a hand-held applicator onto your skin. This light penetrates the various skin layers, helping to reduce lines and wrinkles, redness, pigmentation and increase collagen and elastin production deep within the dermis.
- LED light therapy – The Déesse Pro LED uses low-level light therapy by way of medical-grade, surface-mounted, light emitting diodes (LED’s) to expose the skin to clinically proven specific wavelengths of light which are delivered at safe and effective doses. LED light therapy can effectively improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles and dry, dehydrated skin.
- Forma skin tightening – Radiofrequency skin tightening is designed to firm the skin on the face which has lost its elasticity during the natural ageing process. Our Forma machine uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to comfortably enhance skin quality and increase collagen and elastin production.
- Anti-wrinkle injections (Botox) – one of the most popular and effective injectable treatments. Anti-wrinkle injections temporarily relax the muscles which create dynamic expression lines for up to 5 months.
- Dermal fillers – using hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, injected in small amounts in areas which require volume and enhancement, the facial contours can appear more youthful, plump and hydrated. This treatment can last between 6 and 18 months depending on the area treated and the products used.
- Profhilo – dubbed as injectable skincare, Profhilo® is a new non-surgical hyaluronic acid skin remodelling injectable treatment. It works using the slow release of hyaluronic acid over a course of 2 treatment sessions. Injections are administered at 5 localised points around the area of concern stimulating 4 types of collagen and elastin for tighter, more toned and hydrated skin.