At Dentelle we understand that acne can be a troubling condition which can progress into adulthood.
We have researched and discovered a wide range of treatments to treat and control acne and acne scarring so that you can enjoy healthier looking, smoother and clearer skin.
- HydraFacial – a 4 to 6 step cleansing and hydrating treatment which utilises hydradermabrasion, specialist peels and selected serums to combat acne and acne scarring. A course of treatments is usually recommended for optimum results.
- Prodigy Peels – Say hello to PRODIGY– a three-step pharmaceutical-grade peel system designed to be the bedrock of your annual beauty regime. Performed just once or twice a year, PRODIGY can help turn back the clock on fine lines, hyperpigmentation, scaring, and photoageing concerns, all whilst helping your everyday lotions and potions work smarter.
- Alumier and Environ facials – clinically proven facials utilising high quality skin products not available on the high street. Our range of specific facials target a myriad of skin concerns, including acne and acne scarring. Alumier and Environ can also be used at home to compliment any facials that you have here in clinic and to offer optimum results. A course of Alumier or Environ facials is usually recommended.
- Fire & Ice facial – the iS Clinical Fire & Ice Resurfacing Facial is a rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel, with no downtime. iS Clinical products can also be used at home to compliment your Fire & Ice facial and to offer optimum results. A course of treatment is usually recommended.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – during this treatment, short pulses of intense light are emitted via a hand-held applicator onto your skin. This light penetrates the various skin layers, helping to kill acne bacteria and reducing inflammation and excess sebum production. A course is recommended for optimum results.
Before any acne treatment here at Dentelle, we will invite you to a no obligation consultation so that we can assess your individual skin concerns and produce a treatment plan to best suit your needs.