Covid-19 Protection Measures
For your continued safety we request that the following measures are followed at the clinic:
- Please inform us if you have had any contact with anyone suffering any Covid -19 symptoms such as mild flu or cough. Your treatment will need to be cancelled.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you are at all unwell in any way.
- Please attend without makeup and wear a mask.
- Please allow your temperature to be checked and remove your shoes on arrival.Please bring a pair of cosy socks.
- Please attend at your scheduled time to avoid waiting time. You will be let in by staff.
- Please maintain a 2m distance from any other patients.
- Please sanitise you hands on arrival. You will also be asked to use hand gel after treatment.
- Please resist touching surfaces. Your therapist will open doors for you.
- Please wear the disposable cap provided during treatment.
- Please make payment by in advance wherever possible, and by Apple Pay/ card if in the clinic.
- Retail stock will be kept at a minimum.The full range of Alumier and iS Clinical products are available online to purchase conveniently at any time via our website shop and are delivered directly to you to avoid unnecessary collection visits.
- Please minimise what you carry to the clinic. Leave any bags in reception in the designated area.
- There will be a £4.50 Plus VAT surcharge for each visit towards the cost of implementing all additional protection measures while they remain necessary.
We do hope that you understand why this is necessary.
Our disinfection procedures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of shared surfaces including taps, door handles and bannisters.
- All staff are wearing PPE as advised and frequently washing hands.
- Appointment times are staggered, and we have reduced daily capacity to allow disinfection of the work areas in between clients.
- All areas are thoroughly cleaned again at the end of every day with a signed check list.
- If staff are unwell, they will not come to work.
These measures will continue until further notice. Although your safety is paramount to us the clinic cannot be held responsible if you do unfortunately become ill with Covid-19 at any time.