For decades, ‘BOTOX’ has been used as an effective treatment for a range of conditions; both medically and cosmetically. Whatever the concern, the results can leave the affected person feeling more aesthetically at ease with their physical appearance.
Dentelle Aesthetic Skin Solutions is a leading provider of these treatments in Solihull, and would like to give you some more information about what this muscle relaxing Toxin can be used for, and how you could benefit from this treatment, providing of course that a thorough consultation indicates this would be appropriate for you:
- The most well known condition that ‘BOTOX’ is requested for is to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the face. Successful in erasing creases that appear around the eyes and on the forehead, you can eradicate the signs of ageing and feel more confident with your more youthful appearance.
- Using this treatment for excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis) is becoming more well known. This condition can affect the hands, feet and under arms. It can cause visible ‘wet patches’ on your clothes or produce an embarrassing odour, both of which can leave a person feeling self-conscious being around other people – and the stress can also exacerbate the concern. The use of Botox injections to treat excessive sweating can help a person to feel more confident, particularly in social situations.
- Some people who possess a ‘gummy smile’ do not always feel it is attractive, feeling uncomfortable about smiling and laughing. ‘BOTOX’ can be injected into the muscle that elevates the top lip, causing it to contract less and reveal less of the gum. The affected person can start to smile with confidence once again.
- Botulinum Toxin can also be used to help eliminate teeth grinding (Bruxism). A concern that is often related to stress, grinding one’s teeth can be a conscious or unconscious action, leading to mis-shapen teeth. This can affect the appearance of a person’s smile, a focal point of one’s face that can cause a lack of confidence in their aesthetic appearance. By treating the masseter muscle (the large muscle that moves the jaw), it can become weakened enough to stop these involuntary movements or clenching of the jaw.
- For people who have been diagnosed as suffering from Chronic Migraines, Botulinum Toxin can be administered in several places on each side of the head, acting to block the pain signals from the nerves getting to your brain. Your expert injector will be able to determine where the treatment will need to be applied and how many shots you will need. Relieving you from the frequent and extensive pain, causing less disruption to your life.
Small doses of Botox can be used in combination as part of the WOW Fusion treatment, to help with improving the appearance of Open Pores & Redness to give an ‘airbrushed’ tone to the skin (this is particularly popular with Asian skin.
Neck Bands, Dimpled Chin, Downturned Mouth, can be treated in the lower face as can Frown Lines, Crows Feet and Forehead lines which are the most popular treatment for the upper face here at Dentelle Aesthetic Skin Solutions in Solihull.
Botox is a safe and effective treatment that has enjoyed success on a global scale for decades – including royal and celebrity status – to make it one of the most popular anti-ageing treatments worldwide.